2. Personal Data Collection and Use
When you visit our website, we may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including direct interactions (you may provide us your Identity and Contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email, phone, or otherwise), automated technologies or interactions (as you navigate through our website, we may automatically collect Technical and Usage data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns), and third parties or publicly available sources.
3. Use of Your Personal Data
We will use your personal data only where the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with internal third parties, external third parties in necessary circumstances, and specific third parties such as service providers. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
8. Contact and Complaints
9. Changes to this Policy
This policy is effective as of the date specified at the top of this policy.